“Your gift enables us to help others in their time of need.”
ProCare Foundation was organized in 2001 as a publicly supported non-profit foundation to enhance the lives of underprivileged and indigent patients by providing assistance with payment for medical services, hospice services, medical support services and/or treatment.
Donations come from many sources:
- Friends and relatives wishing to honor a loved one.
- Family and friends of patients who have received services.
- Companies and foundations that support our mission.
- Community members who share our vision.
ProCare Foundation will assist those in need of medical and supportive care by providing funding for:
- Hospice Care
- Medical Equipment
- Adult Day Health Care
- Caregiver Training & Relief
- Home Safety Evaluation
- Patient Education & Training
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Funeral Expenses
- Lifeline Rental
- Other needs will be considered on an individual basis.
Your gift to the ProCare Foundation helps ease the financial burdens created by their illness.
1700 North Lombard Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
Office: 805-988.1173 | 888.620.6993
ProCare Foundation operates as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit corporation under 509(a)(1) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. The ProCare Foundation Tax ID number is 91-2167435. All donations will be acknowledged by mail.